The Music Jerk

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

"The Simpsons are going to London!"

So the episode of The Simpsons where they go to London was on last night. Why is this important? Well because it has one of the funniest and truest lines about music on TV ever.
"Hey look it's Jimmy Page, one of the greastest thieves of American black music to ever walk the earth!"
It's not that I dislike Zeppelin although admittedly I don't really listen to them, they're not really my thing. I say this while wearing an Ebullition Records shirt. Hm.
The quote is funny because it's so God-awfully true. Heh.

By the by my favorite Zeppelin song is "Fool In The Rain" because it tells a great story and most of all it doesn't sound like Zeppelin.

Speaking of The Simpsons does anyone remember this?

2 Comments:

  • I'm going stir crazy here! When will the Music Jerk once again enlighten the masses with music and critique? I need my fix man...

    By Blogger Greg, at 11:07 AM  

  • Hey, come to think of it man, I haven't heard of that since today. Thank you!

    By Anonymous Cole Simmons, at 4:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home