The Music Jerk

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Things that make you go "wow!"

Ten thousand people showed up to try out for American Idol at the Rose Bowl on Tuesday. Ten thousand!!!
Regardless I can bearly stand the show most of the time.

I watched that Paris Hilton special that one of the music channels were airing. I must say I am surprised. I like the single, "Stars Are Blind," but even the rest of the album sounds good for what it is. It reminded me of Justin Timberlake's "Justified." Not necessarily in sound but in that I think it's going to blow up, have some decently high hits on the charts and it'll be a big dance record (this probably will be the biggest similarity.)
Although I am curious to know how much they "aided" her voice. That's not a burn, just curious - they are good dumb pop songs afterall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home